Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Speech progress

My speech is progressing very well. I have written the entire speech. My speech is very awesome. It had something to do with the Toulmin system. When I finished my speech, i was very happy. I should get an A on the speech for being done so early. Now I will blog about some of the difficulties I had in writing my speech. 

I had difficulties in discovering information about my charity because it is relatively new, and therefor valuable information like success statistics, student stories, and interviews were scarce if if present at all. I eventually found all of the information that I needed through diligent searching and evaluating information.

While my speech is already written, throughout the course of the week I plan to revise and edit it so that it is flawless when presented. As all great writers know, few things come out perfectly the first time; however, Mozart did this and was recognized for his musical genius. 

No comments: