Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BLOGGGGGGG

Today I completed my proposal paper. I will now write some words.

 The idea of Jessica's law was created when Jessica Lunsford, a young girl from Florida, was raped and murdered by John Couey, a man who had been previously convicted as a sex offender. This act obviously angered the Floridians, who then created the law as an attempt to ensure that previous offenders could not receive a small sentence and continue to abuse others. 

Im done now.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know much about Jessica's Law, and others like it. I understand, though, that fear about a child's safety can make a lot of things happen, but every once and a while I, just a little, feel kinda bad for the long-past sexual predators that get their name and face plastered all over the internet.

I'm not a pedophile! Just feel bad for people sometimes.

oiwaghwsdoifjasg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.