Thursday, December 11, 2008

BLOG*G^12

Today I finished my expository essay. how proud you must be of me. That means that this progress blog is now officially not necessary, but i will continue it reluctantly anyway at the risk of getting a 1/2 on this blog. Here are the reasons why it should be passed: It keeps child molesters away from children. It keeps the psychiatrists happy by keeping them out of the hospitals. Jacob Duncan (He really deserves a category of his own), and because it is the bomb. Here are the reasons that it should not be passed. Child molesters have rights too and people sympathize with them. 

6 comments:

WonderousWonderWeasel42 said...

JD-- This is simply the best title i have observed all year. I liked your i dealt of explaining either side of your paper. THis was a good way to deal with the fact that you had already finished your paper but were not able stop blogging. WHile other peopel complained, you continued to write even when faced with this adversity. I agree that chid molesters have rights too, however i believe they should get the death penalty. For more on that, please refer to my paper...

oiwaghwsdoifjasg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am very proud of you for finishing your essay, JD. A fair warning: next time I see you you're gettin' a hug.

I wonder if you stuck to the neutrality requirement for research papers. That's one of the aspects of my paper I'm worried about, I'm not sure if I was able to keep everything neutral. Maybe it was a sub-conscience thing, I dunno.

J. Ray said...

Yes JD, we are very proud of you.
It sounds like you are for the passing of the law, did you keep that bias out of your expository essay? The only question that i have is how people could sympathize with child molesters...

Sammie Starkey said...

good job finishing you essay J.D, I like your title too! i have never heard of Jessica's law, it sounds like it would be hard to find a lot of info about each side. I defiantly want to read your paper to see what the whole controversy is about.

Anonymous said...

You would find that if you had not tried to do all your blogs on the same day, they would have been less redundant. And, they would have earned you full credit.