The presentations were interesting because it surprised me how many objects that I merely pass by in everyday life have significant rhetorical purpose and are deviously trying to manipulate my subconscious mind into buying things that I don't need or telling my mind that I am having a better time than I am.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Blawg
The presentations were great. I completely understood the rhetoric found in almost all of the objects in the pictures. I was so proud. I also found a nickel under my seat during one of the presentations. So as to not disturb the presenter, I decided that I would attentively listen to the remainder of his presentation before reaching down to retrieve the nickel under my chair. While one might think that it would be nearly impossible to ignore a perfectly good nickel under my chair simply to preserve the dignity of the presenter, as it came to be the presentation was genuinely interesting enough that I completely forgot about the nickel under my chair until the termination of the presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
don't blog about a nickel again.
Post a Comment