Friday, May 1, 2009

bloggggggggggggg

The AP tests are far too soon, I am perpetually tired, and my mother's cousin's son's girlfriend's sister's second cousin just contracted the swine flu. Things are looking bleak for the (one and only) JD Hoover. There are three AP tests that I have to take in just next week alone. That creates a problem for me when I am trying to not do anything that exerts any kind of physical or mental effort. Such a conflict can cause stress, which does not help my situation. Quite the contrary, as it often just makes things worse. Such stress decreases the quality and desire of falling asleep. The resulting lack of quality sleep then results in being tired, which then results in loss of mental function, which then results in loss of hearing, nausia, stomach pains, and drowsiness, which results in failure, which results in more stress, which results in more tiredness, which results in the facade of a longer day, which results in an increased exhaustion when i get home, which results in no desire to do anything. If you see me during the next week, just assume that I am tired, because you can rest assured, I will be. 

No comments: