Friday, May 8, 2009

bloggggggggggggggggg

I am about ready to be done with school because i am really tired of these AP exams. I have now taken one of them and I am ready to take the AP US History exam this Friday. I hope that I have studied enough United States History that I do well on this exam because without studying enough United States History there is almost no chance that I do well on the United States History AP exam. If I have studied enough then I will certainly do well on the AP exam because  I just defined enough studying to mean enough studying to get a decent grade on the AP exam. In the same respect, if I have not studied enough, I will not get a good grade on the AP exam, but now we, you and I, have a dire problem. I have not defined the word good, which still leaves the word enough undefined, which as a result of a chain reaction leaves the conditional statements which I have specified above to be entirely undefined. This however is an incorrect assumption, for while they lack definition as of now, when provided any one definition of the words that remains undefined, then the rest of the statements then become defined. 

No comments: