Saturday, May 9, 2009

blogggggggggggggggggg

In this blog I would like to talk about pizza. Pizza comes in many flavors such as cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. The favorite pizza topping however, is far from absolute. On this topic, there has been an exceedingly large diversification in opinions among many tested subjects, including a large amount of individuals who responded that they were unable to determine their favorite flavor. As a direct result of this, the survey that was to determine the pizza flavor with the highest rated taste quotient returned results that contained little applicable value. One colleague took a stance on this dilemma. He queried, "Why do you not just throw out the unknown responses and continue your survey from there?" Never have a heard such a large breach of the scientific honor system. One cannot just alter the data to receive the desired result! How preposterous was he to think that I would commit such fraud as to skew the data to improve my perception in scientific society? My thought? Very preposterous. In conclusion, I like pizza. 

No comments: