Wednesday, April 22, 2009
bloggggggg
Today I ate a hotdog. That hotdog had ketchup on it. That was a good hotdog. Yum. I also went to school today to enhance my education. I went to history today and learned about some history. I went to Spanish today and learned about some spanish. I went to english today to learn about some english. I went to study hall today and studied in a hall. School was very exciting. I wish it were this exciting every day because then that would make school generally more exciting. Furthermore it would be nice if the school were bright orange all over. Then it would make an impression on every single car that passed by it. While this idea may seem insane, it would make a larger imprint on a passerby than the black college preparatory school message that was just recently added to the school sign. The whole argument comes down to this. The school should be painted orange. All people who do not believe that the school should be painted orange should refer to the previous statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you on many points of this blog. I do think that it was a good hot dog that you ate. Also, i do agree that you went to spanish and history. However i do not believe that the entire school should be painted bright orange. That would completely undo all the tiresome work that out educators did while choosing important things like the style of the carpet squares and how their different sizes symbolize the learning environment. While i do believe that the orange would be a better alternative then the sign, i think that we should commit ourselves to solely painting the exterior orange, as to preserve the integrity of the school opposed to going over the top.
Post a Comment