Thursday, April 30, 2009

bloggggggggggg

So continues my blog about nothing. I am very tired right now. The last time I slept, I did not sleep well. This establishes one potential reason for my tiredness because with a low quality of sleep the body is not allowed the opportunity to rest itself adequately in the time that you are sleeping and therefore cannot perform properly when you are awake. My tiredness could also have been a result of the lack of sleep that I have received; however, I did not look at the time when I fell asleep, so I am not sure of the exact amount of sleep that i received and therefore cannot prove nor disprove this particular theory. Given the evidence of my state of being tired it is most logical to believe that it is a mixture of those to causes rather than just either one alone. Neither can be proven though, so this argument is rather pointless. Regardless of the way in which I became tired, the fact that I remain tired remains a prevalent issue. A solution to the issue of me being tired would be to use the time that I spend blogging to sleep. This is not a viable option however because not blogging would result in bad things occurring. 

No comments: