Sunday, April 26, 2009

bloggggggggg

Today I ate a taco. It was a good taco. Such a good taco, in fact, that I believe that it is vital for me to sit here and comment on the intricacies of said taco for the entirety of the blog. Oh how sweet was that delicious, ambrosial, luscious, luxurious, mouthwatering, scrumptious, tempting, yummy, flavorful, delectable taco. Oh how a pine for an object of similar origin! That taco was so divine that it is almost certain that even the most burly, powerful, muscular, brawny, tough, rugged, dumbbell-lifting, mountain-climbing,  man would fall to his knees at such an enormous, momentous, marvelous, supreme, majestic, glorious, heavenly display of sublime quality. None should deny the greatness of the taco that I ate for I have truly discovered what it means to be reveling in  a state of utmost happiness. I wish to tell the world of what I have experienced in a more adequate fashion, but I am but restricted by the limiting, pathetic, pitiable, distressing, heartbreaking nature of words. So now that taco is gone, but it will live on in memory until I die, then it will be gone forever. 

1 comment:

WonderousWonderWeasel42 said...

When reading this blog, I get the impression that the taco is not mearly a taco. I believe tha the taco stands for knowledge. Or, possibly deeper your yearning to fufill your need to learn things. You pine for this knowledge as another may pine for a taco. Interesting concept. I would have used steak instead of a taco.