Monday, April 27, 2009

blogggggggggg

I am working diligently on English and only English homework right now. You should be proud of me. If you do not believe that I am working only on english homework right now, you should note that there is no way to ever know whether or not I was doing more than just blogging for english at this particular moment in time. This whole focusing entirely on one assignment revelation is a great leap for me because often I would take massive breaks in the middle of blogs, suffer great lapses in thought, and more likely than not provide a less than stellar blogging result. Furthermore the gettysburg address is very annoying. Abraham Lincoln felt very inclined to use really large words like "consecrate," and he proceeded to use these excessively long words rather superfluously. He also highly enjoyed annoying me by going Yoda with the sentence structure. "It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced." ... Never with any semblance of sanity would I construct a sentence as convoluted as that one, which made it very difficult to memorize. In conclusion, the entire school should spontaneously move to florida. I hear it is nice there.

1 comment:

WonderousWonderWeasel42 said...

More and more as i read your blogs, i find that i believe less and less of what your write. There seems to be an inverse relationship between what i read and what i believe. I think this is because you are not doing enough to appeal to ethos in these blogs. I think this is a weak-point in your writing. However the Abraham Lincoln point was well integrated into the text and well supported! nice job liar!